The solution? Hint: the heading tells you. If we convert your 10,000 cycle springs to 20,000 cycle springs then, you can get the same 7-10 years. Yes, even if your garage is Grand Central Station, and your garage door is your front door.
Local Residents Trust AllGood Garage Door Company
Garage door spring replacement is a job best left to professionals. At AllGood Garage Door Company, we have the parts and the experience to get the work done right for you, with a minimum of disruption. So, save the frustration and headache by giving us a call.
We are highly a rated local company serving most of Metro Atlanta. Our 24/7 emergency service means we’re here for you when you need help fast. And being locally-owned, we are invested in seeing our clients are satisfied with every job.
Signs Your Garage Door Springs Need Replacing
If you’re not sure if your garage door spring is the problem, here are some telltale signs one or more springs need replacement:
- Your garage door suddenly becomes very heavy.
- The garage door will only open a few inches.
- Your garage door cables are visibly loose.
- The garage door appears crooked.
- You can see a gap in your torsion spring.
- The garage door jerks or moves unevenly when opened and closed.
- Your garage door falls as it closes.
- You hear a bang when operating your garage door.
Don’t wait until your door is stuck shut. Call AllGood Garage Door Company today, and we’ll get your garage door spring replaced ASAP.
You can book online or call us 24/7 for assistance at 404-786-5829. Reach out any time!